Milani Rose Powder Blush - Tea Rose

As soon as I saw the Milani Rose Powder Blushes I knew that I had to get my hands on them. When I saw them available on Beauty Joint I ...


As soon as I saw the Milani Rose Powder Blushes I knew that I had to get my hands on them. When I saw them available on Beauty Joint I ordered all five shades - I have no will power! I must admit, I was slightly disappointed when I saw Tea Rose in person, it's definitely not a shade I would usually go for. I love brighter blushes and find them to be extremely flattering on my skin tone. However, after wearing Tea Rose for a few days, I am in love!

Tea Rose is a muted, dusty pink blush, that if I'm honest, looks rather boring in the pan. However, when applied, it leaves a very pretty pink flush to the cheeks. It's definitely opened my eyes into trying more shades and not sticking to my usual choices! I'm usually put off matte products, I worry that they'll leave my face looking rather flat and boring. However, Tea Rose blends well, doesn't cling to any dry patches and although it doesn't brighten my complexion, it doesn't leave it looking dull either.

The Rose Powder Blushes are quite soft in texture. They feel rather powdery and can make a slight mess when the brush is swirled into the pan. I was worried that the powder might crumble once it had been used a few times, however this hasn't happened and the rose design is still intact! I've been applying Tea Rose with a stippling brush, I quickly found that your typical blush brush applied far too much product to my cheeks - I looked ridiculous. The staying power of the Rose Blushes are incredible. It lasts for 8-10 hours on myself, and even after that you can still see a slight hint of colour on the cheeks. 

I'm really pleased that I managed to get my hands on the Milani Rose Powder Blushes. I do think however that the shades can be easily duped with products that are much easier to get hold of in the UK. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments