Kiko Colour Sphere Eyeshadow - Rosy Almond

Rosy Almond looks pretty ordinary in the pan. However when applied, it's the most beautiful light, champagne eyeshadow with a sligh...


Rosy Almond looks pretty ordinary in the pan. However when applied, it's the most beautiful light, champagne eyeshadow with a slightly pink, but very pretty shimmer - I love it. Just recently, I've been applying Rosy Almond as a highlighter. If I'm honest, I'm not sure how this all started as I own a ridiculous amount of highlighters. But, I'm extremely happy it did The eyeshadow has very fine specs of golden shimmer particles that aren't all that obvious when applied, but definitely helps to illuminate the skin. I've found that my illness has left my skin looking extremely dull, so any product that helps to brighten my complexion is a winner in my eyes.

The Colour Sphere Eyeshadows are some of my absolute favourite Kiko products. There are a huge amount of shades to choose from - I'd also recommend: Golden Bronze Special FX, Burnt Umber and Violet Black Melange! The packaging is simple but effective. It feels sturdy enough to protect the product, but also allows you to see which shade is which - something that has been very helpful to me when in a rush!

I'd definitely recommend trying the Colour Sphere Eyeshadows, especially in the shade Rosy Almond. For just £5.90, it's an absolute bargain! 

The Colour Sphere Eyeshadows are available HERE for £5.90


Social Links

You Might Also Like

0 comments