Freedom Makeup Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette - Romance And Jewels

I placed a Freedom Makeup London order as soon as the website went live. I absolutely love everything I own from Makeup Revolutio...




I placed a Freedom Makeup London order as soon as the website went live. I absolutely love everything I own from Makeup Revolution so had high hopes! I ordered seven out of the eight Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palettes, for just £4 each I couldn't resist. Although they are all absolutely beautiful, the one I was most excited for was ROMANCE AND JEWELS. I loved the obvious similarity to the NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette, but if I'm honest, it was the mix of different shades that drew me in.

This obviously isn't a full review - I only received the palette yesterday! But after wearing it last night and all of today at placement, it's safe to say I'm in love. I'm a student nurse so obviously can't wear anything too dramatic on a day to day basis. So, I used the 1st row to create a subtle but extremely pretty golden look. Last night however, I was a little more adventurous! I used the 4th shade on the 1st row all over the lid and the 4th shade on the 2nd row in the crease to create an absolutely beautiful purple smokey eye.

The shades are extremely soft, blend effortlessly and have no fall out. I never expected to say this, but I already prefer these eyeshadows to my Makeup Revolution ones. They feel much more luxurious. The packaging is pretty simple - black plastic casing with a clear lid. Although nothing special, I do like the clear lid as it helps to see which palette is which - something that helps when you have an embarrassingly large makeup collection. The palette also comes with a foam applicator, I never use these and if I'm honest have already threw this away.
So, although no a full review, I desperately urge you to order this palette, you will not regret it! 


Social Links


You Might Also Like

0 comments