ColourPop Eyeshadows

I have finally dipped my toes in to the world of Colourpop, I don't know what took me so long to be honest? $5 eyeshadows that hav...



I have finally dipped my toes in to the world of Colourpop, I don't know what took me so long to be honest? $5 eyeshadows that have so many rave reviews, I knew I would be in for a treat. So after deciding on a selection of eyeshadows and blushes (which I will review separately), I eagerly awaited my parcel.

I decided on four warm-toned eyeshadows that I thought would be all be suitable for Autumn: La La, On The Rocks, Mittens and Hustle. 

La La is a true rose gold in a ultra-metallic finish. This is just so pretty and looks great just blended across the lid or paired with one of the other three shadows for a more intense look. It is highly metallic but is still lovely and smooth to apply and blend. 

On The Rocks is a vibrant true bronze with gold and violet glitter. If you like bronzy gold shadows then this is a must as it is great shade for all seasons, and looks beautiful when the shimmer catches the light.

Mittens is a deep warm brown with red violet undertone in a matte finish. This look amazing with green eyes used in the outer corner and blended through the crease. The perfect shade for fall and quite a unique shade for a matte shadow.

Hustle is a burgundy violet shadow again with a matte finish. This is a deep plum shade which is intensely rich and again makes the green in my eyes really pop. A lovely color for the coming months.



These shadows are something else, I know the word buttery gets used a lot when describing eyeshadows but these truly are. The swatches above and below are literally one dip into the pan with my finger and then swiped once on my arm. They are unbelievably creamy and intensely pigmented and can be applied either with fingers or brushes depending on preference. As they are a cream to powder formulation, there is no fall-out from these and are very easily blended. They are also incredibly long-wearing and last all day without creasing, which for a budget eyeshadow is so impressive. I can't get over how beautiful they all are!



For only £3.27!!! ($5 each - US website), ColourPop eyeshadows are honestly some of the best I have tried. The only negative I have about them is their chunky packaging which I don't really like that much, it would be great if they came out with a slimmer palette at some point. However, for the price I really have no complaints and would highly recommend them. I know they are hard to get hold of for people outside of the US, but hopefully they will ship to other countries soon.

Have you tried ColourPop Eyeshadows? What are your favorite shades?

You Might Also Like

1 comments