Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow - Bella Bronze & Bella Espresso

The Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows have been on my wish list since they were first released. They looked absolutely beautif...



The Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows have been on my wish list since they were first released. They looked absolutely beautiful, and from looking at swatches online, I had a huge list of shades that I wanted to try. When I saw that Beauty Joint had them available, I knew that I had to place an order. In my true impulsive shopping style, I ended up with 12 different shades. Although all the shades are beautiful, Bella Bronze and Bella Espresso are definitely my favourites. 

I wasn't sure what kind of formula to expect from the eyeshadows - I found the name to be slightly confusing! There was no need to worry however. The eyeshadows are buttery soft, apply smoothly and have the most amazing pigmentation. If I'm honest, I wasn't drawn to Bella Bronze or Bella Espresso at first. They looked very similar to other eyeshadows I owned and not all that exciting. But, after swatching both, I am in love.

Bella Bronze is a beautiful deep bronze with an intense metallic finish. I tend to apply it all over the lid using my finger, then add winged eyeliner. It's such a pretty but simple look. Bella Espresso is a dark chocolate shade with a slight golden undertone. I've been applying this alone into the crease of my eye with a fluffy blending brush. It's the perfect lazy day makeup. 

I really like the packaging of the Bella Eyes Eyeshadows. Although silky bulky, they feel very sturdy and I love the gold casing. Another positive is that you can see which shade is which without having to go through all the different compacts - a huge advantage when you have more than one shade. 

Although Milani is hard to get hold of in the UK, I'd definitely recommend trying to get your hands on these eyeshadows, for just $5.49 they are a complete bargain. Beauty Joint is one of my favourite websites, and although based in the US, I have never been stung with any customs charges, delivery has been quick and their range of products is amazing. I apologise in advance for any money you spend!

You Might Also Like

2 comments