Collection Speedy Highlighter

Collection have recently launched a couple of new products for the contour and highlighting trend, with the Collection Contour Kit  £4....


Collection have recently launched a couple of new products for the contour and highlighting trend, with the Collection Contour Kit £4.19 and the Collection Speedy Highlighter £3.99. After seeing swatches online, I decided not to purchase the Contour Kit as the contour shade was much too dark and warm toned for my skintone but the highlighter looked perfect. I already own the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter, which is pretty much identical packaging wise to the Collection Speedy Highlighter but my No7 Highlighter snapped within weeks of purchasing it which was pretty disappointing and now it’s such a faff to use, so I thought that I’d buy the Collection equivalent and even if they were identical, at least the Collection Highlighter would be easier to use.

Shade wise, the Collection Speedy Highlighter is a champagne colour which I think would compliment any skintone and makeup look, and I find myself using it almost every day as I can apply a light amount for a subtle sheen, or build it up for a more intense glow but you could even layer a powder highlighter over the top for a super intense highlight. I have also used a little on my fingertip to press into the centre of my eyelids for a pretty, brightening effect and it works nicely as an inner corner or cupids bow highlight too. I love how versatile this stick highlighter is, and I would love for Collection to introduce some other shades.

You Might Also Like

2 comments