Kiko Eyeshadow - Dark Pearly Gold

Kiko is one of my all time favourite brands. I'm yet to try a product that has disappointed me.  I went into my local store recentl...


Kiko is one of my all time favourite brands. I'm yet to try a product that has disappointed me. I went into my local store recently, and although I spent a lot more than I originally planned, I managed to pick up some real bargains. Out of everything I purchased, this eyeshadow has definitely got to be my favourite.

'Dark Pearly Gold' is a beautiful warm toned antique gold. I tend to apply this shade quite heavily onto the eyelid and messily blend it up to the crease, then, apply winged liner and lots of mascara. It's quick and simple but also looks in my opinion, quite striking. The eyeshadow itself feels buttery soft, almost like a cream rather than a powder.

These single eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented, blend beautifully and are available in so many different shades. Although simple, the packaging is surprisingly sturdy. I now own 15 of these eyeshadows and can't think of anything negative to say.

I'd also really recommend trying the shades Pearly Copper, Pearly Hot Chocolate and Macropearly Lilac. For just £2.90, they are incredible.

You Might Also Like

2 comments