Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks

I would usually write a mini review on each lipstick regarding the formula, application etc. but I'm only going to comment on the...



I would usually write a mini review on each lipstick regarding the formula, application etc. but I'm only going to comment on the actual shades since every single one applies really well. The consistency is really creamy, and they all have a slightly glossy, healthy sheen to them. I haven't tested them all out for 10+ hours but I've had no problems with them disappearing before I expected them to in terms of eating, drinking and so on. I think the packaging is nice but also definitely drugstore territory as it's plastic. Overall I really, really like all of these, the formula is great, they don't have an off-putting scent like some cheaper lipsticks (although this is on the higher end of the high street price range at just under £8) and there's bound to be a shade to suit everyone's tastes! The affordability and the quality of these has really impressed me and I'd definitely recommend having a look at a few shades you like the look of the next time you're perusing your local Bourjois stand! I honestly don't think I could pick a favourite  

What are your thoughts on the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

1 comments