GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette - Plum

When it comes to eyeshadow, neutral tones are where I feel safest. If I'm honest, I own a ridiculous amount of shades that look ext...


When it comes to eyeshadow, neutral tones are where I feel safest. If I'm honest, I own a ridiculous amount of shades that look extremely alike, but continue to buy more. I was given the GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette in Plum recently as a little present from my Mum. It's definitely not the type of palette i would go for myself, but I'm so glad I ended up with it!

The palette is a beautiful collection of shimmery neutral & purple shadows. Although shimmery, there are no large chunks of glitter and all four apply smoothly. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented, blend well and are extremely soft. If I'm honest, they are slightly too soft, meaning that you do get a little fall out when applied. This isn't a huge problem, it just means that I apply the shadows before my foundation. 

The packaging is simple but effective. I have found the clasp to be a little hard to open at times, but at least I know it's secure! The palette comes with a transparent sheet that shows you where to apply each shade on the eye. If I'm honest, I threw this out straight away. But I do imagine it would be good for someone beginning with makeup. 

I am extremely pleased that I gave this palette a try, it's perfect for creating a subtle purple look. Although slightly out of my comfort zone, I absolutely love it and am extremely pleased I gave it a try. It's definitely made me want to try the other shades GOSH has to offer!

GOSH's Smokey Eye Palette in Plum is available HERE for £7.99

Social Links

You Might Also Like

0 comments