Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil // Review

Archery Brow Pencil   With brows being big at the moment (literally), a whole new market has been opened. There are now more brow pr...

Archery Brow Pencil
 
With brows being big at the moment (literally), a whole new market has been opened. There are now more brow products on the shelves of Boots and Superdrug than ever before, with most brands providing their share of make-up to brow power. Soap and Glory won me over with their body washes and moisturisers many moons ago, but I have never been that convinced by their make-up- especially after trying those Sexy Mother Pucker lip-glosses. Although I didn't know it then, this Archery brow pencil and tint was going to change my morning routine.
 
I was really sceptical when buying this product, not only because it seems you're essentially paying £10 for a brow pencil, but because I'd heard from some other bloggers that it wasn't all that. This product doesn't come without a few flaws, but I love it nonetheless.
 
I'll start with the positives; I absolutely love how the pencil end is quite chunky. It's not a pencil as such, but more of a thinner crayon in look and texture. It's really soft, but not in the way that kohl liners are. It has the perfect texture for filling in brows, provides a lovely natural colour, and you access the pencil through a handy twist-up mechanism to minimise waste through sharpening.
Overall, while it would be sweeter if it cost a bit less than a tenner, I will still definitely be re-purchasing this at some point. It's so easy to use, so great if you're a brow beginner. I would also recommend this to anyone suffering forms of hair-loss who are struggling to draw on or create brows, as this Soap and Glory pencil does make them seem very natural. Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil comes in dark ('Brownie Points') or light ('Love is Blonde) and is available online or in Boots.

-HINT-

If you are travelling, you can use the felt tip as an eye liner. You could also use it as an eyeliner for a natural everyday look (i.e. school)
 
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BROW PRODUCT??

You Might Also Like

1 comments