Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation // Review

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation   The other day I got the foundation which I really have wanted for a while. After reading some ...

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation

 
The other day I got the foundation which I really have wanted for a while. After reading some outstanding reviews on it, and seeing some YouTube girls do beautiful make up tutorials with it, I got it and I thought that I'd do a review for you guys to tell you my opinions! So here goes...

To start off with I just want to say this foundation explains itself in its name-perfection. As I said above there has been so many wonderful reviews on this foundation which I have read to persuade me into purchasing this foundation. This foundation has an oil-free formulation with semi-matte finish. Having a decent coverage and evening out skin tone very well, it also covers any red pigmentation on the skin. Although, not covering blemishes as well as I first expected- but nothing that a good concealer wouldn't fix! ( I use Mac Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer ) It lasts all day long, from early in the morning until late at night AND without touch-ups. It claims to be long lasting and I would 100% agree as it lasts very well!

When applying it I found that it dries fairly quickly which does mean that it's more difficult to work with than most foundations. To make it easier for myself I apply it in sections (cheeks, forehead, neck, chin etc ) which means I can blend it more effectively and not use as much of the fluid. The fluid itself blends out thinner than it appears and you can build it up to a higher coverage if you desire. I wouldn't apply it underneath my eyes as I personally think its too heavy and emphasises the tiny lines which we all unfortunately have! It feels so smooth and weightless on the skin and I just love it! The smell of the foundation is just devine, it's got such a beautiful scent and whenever wearing it I get complements on how good my skin looks. (my skin really isn't that good) You can tell it's a high end foundation because it's so luxurious. The price is quite high coming in at £36 but I think it's so worth it, and it makes me feel amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who was looking for a foundation with good coverage and a non-dewy finish.

If you have any post requests, leave them in the comments section below and I will check them out, hope you've enjoyed reading this review guys:-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments