Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub // Review

  I have a combination skin type, and this scrub works perfectly for me, removing dry skin and eliminating blackheads and blemishes! I&...

 
I have a combination skin type, and this scrub works perfectly for me, removing dry skin and eliminating blackheads and blemishes! I've been using this product for around about two weeks now and I have got to say it's the best face scrub I have ever bought! I find it to be quite a deep cleansing face scrub and I feel when I use it, it does what it says on the bottle!
 
It's such a beautiful scrub and always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed, not to mention it smelling absolutely divine! I don't like to use anything harsh on my skin and this scrub is perfect for that as it is very gentle and easy to wash off. However as much as I love this scrub, there is one downside :( it tends to leave my skin a little more dry than usual-but nothing that using a good moisturiser wont fix! ( I would recommend any nivea day creams, they're very lovely, and you get get them for all skin types. )
 
So, to wrap this up, I find this product to be very fresh and simple, it does what it says it's supposed to and I love it, especially the scent, it's absolutely gorgeous!

I also use the facial wash in the mornings, as I don't have to remove any makeup. The facial wash also has the same sent as the scrub, and still leaves my face feeling soft.
 
 Leave any comments, or yours/or your favourite blog URLs down below and I'll be sure to have a look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments