DIOR Pink Sunrise Nude Tan Tie Dye Blush // Review

    I don’t often buy makeup from Dior, but as soon as I saw the limited edition Nude Tan Tie Dye blushers from their new spring/summ...

 
 
I don’t often buy makeup from Dior, but as soon as I saw the limited edition Nude Tan Tie Dye blushers from their new spring/summer collection I knew I had to have one.
 The limited edition Tie Dye blushers come in two colour options, with each one made up of four complementary powder shades.
 
At £40 each, these aren’t exactly cheap, but they do come with a cute little brush which actually seems reasonable quality, plus they’re Dior, so they were never going to be a bargain buy. The outside of the compact is almost as pretty as the inside and it’s surprisingly heavy, which adds to the luxury feel.

I have a feeling these are going to be a very quick sell out, so nab one quick if you like what you see.  I’ll be staring at mine lovingly while working up the nerve to actually swatch it...
 
The limited edition Tie Dye blushers come in two colour options, with each one made up of four complementary powder shades. (001 Pink Sunrise) and (002 Coral Sunset).

You Might Also Like

0 comments