Posie Balm - Benefit // Review

  Posie Balm is a poppy pink.  Like its sister tint, I think this is the most wearable out of all of the shades (not that the other ba...

 
Posie Balm is a poppy pink.  Like its sister tint, I think this is the most wearable out of all of the shades (not that the other balms are not).  It a great every day girly colour.
 
For those of you already a fan of the Benefit Tints, you will be pleasantly surprised how well these Tinted Lip Balms match the original tints.  The colours are spot on, however, they are very sheer.  They can be built to show up more on the lips, but you're not going to find intense pigmentation with these.  For my own purpose though, I can apply these while walking to work.  There's not mirror required.  I think all 4 colours can be easily pulled off by anyone because of how sheer they are, so in a way, it could be a good thing.

As for the balm quality, it feels buttery on the lips, and my lips feel nice and soft after I apply it.  The moisture lasts for a few hours.  I usually would reapply when the colour is gone (mostly after eating and drinking).  I don't feel tightness on my lips unless I forgot to reapply.  I think they will be great for Spring and Summer, but I would use a more moisturizing lip balm to prep my lips during Winter time (although I might be speaking too soon).  The balms are rose scented, but the scent is not pungent and it doesn't last.  So for those who might be more scent sensitive, this could still work for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments