Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Finally getting back into blogging! The past few months have been really challenging, d...


























Finally getting back into blogging! The past few months have been really challenging, due to A-Levels and mock exams. However, I'm gradually going to be posting more posts.

Theres been so much hype surrounding the new Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette that I pretty much ruled it out, I thought I would be underwhelmed even though I think Urban Decay do the best palettes out there. When I brought mine I still wasn’t really wowed, it looked nice but so many palette are nice.

A month and a half on and I am head over heels in love with it. It’s weird because it isn’t at all ground breaking, 12 or so good shades, two or three I won’t wear but still some how I have been reaching for it more than any other palette. There are some really great everyday colours, with the perfect amount of shimmer and sheen. I’ve been using this palette for both day and night- I just can’t get enough of the colours, all of which are named after something Gwen Stefani related which is really fun!

I really didn’t think I need another eyeshadow palette but this one really proved that there is always space for one as long as it is good enough.

I’m pretty sure it’s limited edition so I’d recommend picking it up soon- you won’t regret it.
£40 available from Debenhams and all good Urban Decay Stockists.

You Might Also Like

0 comments