NOTW #1

Hey my lovelies..long time no speak. Sorry that i haven't posted anything in ages, but i have had  alot  on my mind and haven't...


Hey my lovelies..long time no speak. Sorry that i haven't posted anything in ages, but i have had alot on my mind and haven't had the time to post anything. But i've been thinking about things i can post while i have been away and i thought of some ideas, this being one of them. So this is something i am going to hopefully be doing regularly ( but i can't promise anything or that they will be interesting. hehe) So i am going to post my 'Nails Of The Week' NOTW they probably all wont be very fancy or anything because i don't have the patience to do interesting things on my nails, but i will try my best!  
                                                                                           So the nail polishes i used are both sinful colors which you can now buy in Boots. I bought these in Walgreens in America so you can obviously get them there too! They are in the shades 'Easy Going' and 'Black on Black' . Easy Going is the best dupe for Essie's 'Fiji' i might do a post on that too! Black on Black is so opaque with one coat it is so nice! These retail for £1.99 and $1.99 so exactly the same whether you are from the UK or America. I used a bobby pin to create the dots because i don't fancy buying dotting tools because as i've said i'm not that creative when it comes to nail designs. I also used the Sally Hansen 'Double duty' this acts as a base and top coat for your nails so it's very versatile. This you can buy in Boots, i bought mine in Tesco and it was around £5.25. Depending on where you look really. But this is amazing i have had this nail polish on for 3/4 days now and it hasn't chipped at all. 

So yeah that's it really, comment down below any questions you have or any ideas for new posts. See Ya.

You Might Also Like

0 comments