DISAPPOINTING PRODUCT: BENEFIT AIR PATROL BB CREAM EYE PRIMER

So when Benefit released the Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer- I was pretty damn intrigued. It had never even crossed my mind that you...


So when Benefit released the Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer- I was pretty damn intrigued. It had never even crossed my mind that you would ever use a BB cream on your eyelids. I liked the idea of the soft CushionCalm tip which looked so lovely and squishy.

The Air Patrol primer contains a SPF 20 and is designed to help protect your eyelids against the sun, smoke and pollutants with its EnviroDefend complex. It also doubles up as primer to keep your eyeshadow from budging. I found that it does prevent the product from creasing and the you can apply it with the cushioned tip, but I find it's easier to blend in with your fingers.

I says only one click is needed per eye but I found it dried out really quickly and the cream of stuck in the tube, so you had to click more to push out the dried gunk- not nice! I'm sure that this would be a perfect applicator if the product was something like an eye cream for under the eyes and not a primer. It would be much easier to use in the evening or morning as a clear gel or moisturiser formula. As there is only one shade of this product- if you had super fair skin, it would be too dark for you- and if you had very dark skin then it would look super pale on you. 

I definitely wouldn't pay full price for this and I'm really disappointed as it has a lot of potential, it just fell a bit flat for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments