NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder

NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder is my current favorite product to finish off my makeup look!  It is so soft and silky and gives a very n...


NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder is my current favorite product to finish off my makeup look!  It is so soft and silky and gives a very natural finish to the skin.
 The product comes weighing a mere .21 oz (6g) but do not let the weight fool you! It is so lightweight, there actually is a lot of product that will last a very long time.

The powder is very finely milled and powdery, but looks translucent on the skin. 



I attempted to capture how soft this finishing powder is in the photo above.  It blends into the skin and disappears, leaving a soft and silky finish.

NYX’s Studio Finishing Powder  is made of 100% pure silica minerals that smooths over imperfections and is the perfect way to set my face makeup.  While this can control oil, I find I do need to use additional oil-controlling products for my skin, but this does an amazing job giving immediate mattifying results that are not cakey.  This product has been compared to Makeup Forever’s HD Powder, but I do not yet own that, so if I decide to compare the two I will let you know what I think.  I’d love to know if you have both what you think!


Buy your NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder today at Boots.com or in-store!

You Might Also Like

0 comments