BANANA, MANGO & BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE

So....this blogpost is going to be very different to my previous posts; reason being starting/going to university is going to be a ...




So....this blogpost is going to be very different to my previous posts; reason being starting/going to university is going to be a big challenge in getting in my 5-a-day, and i want to make sure i stay (..try..) in the next up coming months.

I hope you enjoy this 'lifestyle' post, and please do comment if you want me to do more and have any suggestions. 
You can also email me at... emilyellen.enquiries@gmail.com

Now...let's get into this post!


BANANA, MANGO & BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE

What you will need:
-       3 or 4 Tbsp of Natural Yoghurt
-       Handful of frozen mango
-       Handful of frozen blueberries
-       2 Tsp of honey
-       1 Banana

It’s very easy to make, as you literally just chuck all the ingredients in a blender.
Once you have chucked everything into a blender, blend until the consistency that you like, and....you're done! 

Hope you enjoyed something different. Like i said above, please do comment / email me if you want me to do more and have any suggestions. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments