Drugstore Bargain Beauty Products (+ some high-end dupes!)

Garnier Micellar cleansing water   Since I discovered this little drugstore bargain, I&...





Since I discovered this little drugstore bargain, I've not even thought about buying Bioderma!  Bioderma's great, but at the rate I get through this stuff, it's much more economical for me to rely on Garnier's budget version.  I use this to take off eye make up, to clean up makeup spills and messes, and to wash my makeup brushes!  I've even thrown it onto my cream carpet as a desperate measure when I spilt some tea and it got rid of the stain!

I remember someone likening this to a high end mascara - maybe a Benefit one, I can't quite remember, but I know that's why I bought it, and it really is an excellent drugstore mascara.  It applies really quickly, coating your lashes straight away without needing to build up lots of coats, and it really lengthens my lashes without clumping, and lasts all day.  The only slight issue I have with it is that although it's not supposed to be a waterproof mascara, it takes as much effort to remove!

I'm a liquid eye liner snob and I'm not afraid to admit it.  Most liquid liners are rubbish if you have oily lids like me, and until now the only one I've found that stays put without transferring onto my upper lid area is that Kat Von D Tattoo liner, which isn't sold in the UK! I tried this one on a bit of a whim after it was sent to me, fully expecting to have to re-do my makeup within ten minutes, and was thoroughly impressed that it dried straight away and stayed where I put it!  I'm super impressed, and of course this version from Maybelline is way cheaper and much easier to get hold of than my usual KVD favourite.

Nearly everybody loves this concealer, and it's not hard to see why.  It's probably the best concealer you'll find on the highstreet at this sort of price, and I find it covers better that a lot of my high end alternatives.  The lightest shade is brilliant for under the eyes.

I first discovered this lip liner when the shade Eastend Snob was being held up as a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's pillow talk.  I bought it and loved, and then oddly enough, went on to buy the Charlotte Tilbury version when I was on a bit of a Selfridges
 makeup shopping spree.  Turns out I much prefer the Rimmel version!  I goes onto the lips really smoothly, it's very pigmented and lasts hours, plus it never needs sharpening!  Here I have the shade You're all mine, because Eastend Snob is constantly sold out when I look in the shops *sob* - but I've actually really grown to like this more pinky version.

You Might Also Like

0 comments