MAC Velvet Teddy // Review

The shade Velvet Teddy is described by MAC as a “deep toned beige”. I think this is accurate, you can see the shade on me in the photo a...


The shade Velvet Teddy is described by MAC as a “deep toned beige”. I think this is accurate, you can see the shade on me in the photo above. The lipstick does look different on different people, for example on me it looks almost like a purple-brown (see photo above).
 
The formula of Velvet Teddy is matte, but it isn’t really drying and can be worn comfortably. The matte finish means the lipstick lasts quite a long time, which is especially good for a nude shade.
 
 
 
Overall I do love Velvet Teddy. The shade is an amazing dark nude and the matte finish helps achieve the ‘Kylie Jenner’ look. The colour can be worn for a minimal look during the day or paired with dramatic eye makeup for the night. So… is it worth the hype? YES!
 
 So have you tried Velvet Teddy yet?
 Do you think it is worth the hype?
 Let me know in the comments below.
 
This MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy costs £15.50 and is available to buy directly from MAC or from department stores such as Debenhams.
 
EMILY XXX

You Might Also Like

0 comments