The Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen // Review

The Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen From The Lipstick Tree Lipsticks are available in a total of ten shades and retail for £23 ...


The Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen From The Lipstick Tree Lipsticks are available in a total of ten shades and retail for £23 each. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks are said to be enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient from the Lipstick Tree which is an antioxidant that naturally protects the lips from UV damage and external pollution. The lipsticks contain a blend of special waxes and light diffusing pigments, and each shade is said to have been inspired by a modern or classic icon. The range of shades within the K.I.S.S.I.N.G collection are all so stunning and wearable, but I knew I had to own Bitch Perfect after reading Charlotte’s description of the shade that it is “the inside of a marshmallow pink” which I just loved.

The lipsticks are all absolutely beautiful as they’re packaged within stunning rose gold metal casing, which looks so art deco and retro and I love it so much; who wouldn’t want to pull this out of their handbag? Bitch Perfect is a slightly warm toned pink which is my perfect nude. In some lights, I find it can look more browny nude than a pinky nude like in the swatch above, but it’s such a flattering shade that compliments practically any blush shade. Bitch Perfect is incredibly creamy with the formula being similar to that of a MAC Cremesheen or a YSL Rouge Volupte, and it applies smoothly and feels so comfortable on the lips. Due to the creaminess, it lasts for around two hours before touchups are needed and it’s not at all drying on the lips.
What I particularly love about the formula of the lipstick is how shiny the finish is, as it almost looks as if I’m wearing a layer of gloss over the top. I really do think that my lips look a little fuller when I wear Bitch Perfect which I’m guessing is down to the light-reflecting pigments. It’s safe to say I’m head over heels in love with my very first Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, and I’ll definitely be adding some more shades to my collection very soon.. 
Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks?

Social Links

You Might Also Like

0 comments